Friday, March 20, 2015

Explore Ngwe Saung ( info )

       Hello -  Min Ga Larbar  ( greeting in Myanmar )  and welcome to everyone who intend to come and visit Myanmar 

      My name is  Tun Lin Htaik - my nickname is Tom Tom as the tourists called and as the Lonely Planet and Stefan Loose guide books mentioned .I would be very glad to be your guide  while you are travelling in Myanmar !

  I live in Ngwe Saung beach .I have a tea shop called  " Sandalwood " in Myo Ma Market .I  started sharing information about excursion and some travel tips according to my  experience in the past .I  visited to some touristic and attractive area around Myanmar.

   Although I am not a well experienced guide , I would like to travel with you to learn :- what you like to know , where you like go , why you like to see ..And I would like to ask and translate . 

        TRAVEL AROUND MYANMAR 

 To make a tour around Myanmar ( attractive tourist destinations ) by car taxi , we would like to arrange  with the best effort.

          Feel Free To Contact me :-) 

             Tom Tom ( Tun Lin Htaik )

        HP - (+959) (0) 9  42 24 62 904

       E-mail

               tom.tunlin@gmail.com

   I am looking forward to hearing from you .With the best regards !

              Have A Nice Day !

   Tom Tom 

 Attractions Around Ngwe Saung

- Pathein  ( sightseeing )
- Elephant Camp
- Sinma Fishing Village
- Thazin Fishing  Village
-Chaung  Tha Beach
- Gaw Yan Gyi Beach
- Ngayoke Kaung Village
-Maw Din Point
Any  other destinations depends on
request and reject !

Service  Available

Ticketing ( bus  & air )
Car rental ( taxi )
Hotel reservation
Guide service 

No comments:

Post a Comment